Paper Rinse Cup Dispenser | OXO (lovely Bathroom Paper Cup Dispenser #4)
Paperpa•per (pā′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc.
- a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
- something resembling this substance, as papyrus.
- a written or printed document or the like.
- a newspaper or journal.
- an essay, article, or dissertation on a particular topic: a paper on early Mayan artifacts.
- Often, papers. a document establishing or verifying identity, status, or the like: citizenship papers.
- negotiable notes, bills, etc., as commercial paper or paper money: Only silver, please, no paper.
- a promissory note.
- papers, a. [Naut.]See ship's papers. b. See rolling paper.
- See toilet paper.
- a sheet or card of paper with pins or needles stuck through it in rows.
- a set of questions for an examination, an individual set of written answers to them, or any written piece of schoolwork.
- a free pass to an entertainment.
- on paper:
- in written or printed form.
- in theory rather than in practice.
- existing only in a preliminary state;
in a plan or design: The university building program is still only on paper.
- to cover with wallpaper or apply wallpaper to: They papered the bedroom last summer.
- to line or cover with paper.
- to distribute handbills, posters, etc., throughout: to paper a neighborhood with campaign literature.
- to fold, enclose, or wrap in paper.
- to supply with paper.
- [Informal.]to deluge with documents, esp. those requiring one to comply with certain technical procedures, as a means of legal harassment: He papered the plaintiff to force a settlement.
- to fill (a theater or the like) with spectators by giving away free tickets or passes.
- [Archaic.]a. to write or set down on paper.b. to describe in writing.
- to apply wallpaper to walls.
- paper over, to patch up or attempt to conceal (a difference, disagreement, etc.) so as to preserve a friendship, present a unified opinion, etc.: to paper over a dispute.
- made of paper or paperlike material: a paper bag.
thin, flimsy, or frail.
- of, pertaining to, or noting routine clerical duties.
- pertaining to or carried on by means of letters, articles, books, etc.: a paper war.
- written or printed on paper.
- existing in theory or principle only and not in reality: paper profits.
- indicating the first event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- including many patrons admitted on free passes, as an audience for a theatrical performance: It's a paper house tonight.
Cupcup (kup),USA pronunciation n., v., cupped, cup•ping.
- a small, open container made of china, glass, metal, etc., usually having a handle and used chiefly as a receptable from which to drink tea, soup, etc.
- the bowllike part of a goblet or the like.
- a cup with its contents.
- the quantity contained in a cup.
- a unit of capacity, equal to 8 fluid ounces (237 milliliters) or 16 tablespoons;
- an ornamental bowl, vase, etc., esp. of precious metal, offered as a prize for a contest.
- any of various beverages, as a mixture of wine and various ingredients: claret cup.
- the chalice used in the Eucharist.
- the wine of the Eucharist.
- something to be partaken of or endured;
one's portion, as of joy or suffering.
- cups, the drinking of intoxicating liquors.
- any cuplike utensil, organ, part, cavity, etc.
- either of the two forms that cover and usually support the breasts in a brassiere or other garment, as a bathing suit.
- an athletic supporter reinforced with rigid plastic or metal for added protection.
- the metal receptacle within the hole.
- the hole itself.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Crater.
- See cupping glass.
- [Metalworking.]a cylindrical shell closed at one end, esp. one produced in the first stages of a deep-drawing operation.
- [Math.]the cuplike symbol ∪, used to indicate the union of two sets. Cf. union (def. 10a).
- in one's cups, intoxicated;
- to take or place in, or as in, a cup: He cupped his ear with the palm of his hand.
- to form into a cuplike shape: He cupped his hands.
- to use a cupping glass on.
- [Metalworking.]to form (tubing, containers, etc.) by punching hot strip or sheet metal and drawing it through a die. Cf. deep-draw.
Dispenserdis•pens•er (di spen′sər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that dispenses.
- a container, package, device, or vending machine for holding and dispensing something in small amounts, as facial tissue, paper cups, or candy.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Paper Rinse Cup Dispenser | OXO (lovely Bathroom Paper Cup Dispenser #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1190 x 1190. This blog post's file size is only 45 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Bathroom Paper Cup Dispenser.
Probably this has been a little while because you've visited with a thrift store, or possibly you've never visited with one? You'll basically eliminate, in that case. Often they've items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but occasionally you're able to score some lounge is great enough.
Be sure to obtain in the store, if you decide to buy a Bathroom Paper Cup Dispenser. Many people don't think to verify the goods before they acquire products. Hard to restore the furniture in certain furniture outlets. Provide samples of hues if you look for traditional and conventional fixtures.
It might search differently when within your home and compared to products while some might appear great while in the retailer. It is easy to find swatches at your home improvement retailer, or just take an image of the sample for comparison items from happening to prevent this.