Metro Woven Curtains - Burgundy (wonderful Anna Drapery #4)
Metromet•ro1 (me′trō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ros. (often cap.)
- the underground electric railway of Paris, France, Montreal, Canada, Washington, D.C., and other cities.
- subway (def. 1).
Wovenwo•ven (wō′vən),USA pronunciation v.
- a pp. of weave.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
BurgundyBur•gun•dy (bûr′gən dē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dies for 2, 3, 5, adj.
- French, Bourgogne. a region in central France: a former kingdom, duchy, and province.
- wine, of many varieties, red and white, mostly still, full, and dry, produced in the Burgundy region.
- (often l.c.) red wine with similar characteristics made elsewhere.
- (l.c.) a grayish red-brown to dark blackish-purple color.
- Also called Bur′gundy sauce′. a sauce made with red wine and thickened with an espagnole sauce or kneaded butter, served with eggs, meat, fish, or poultry.
- (l.c.) having the color burgundy.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Metro Woven Curtains - Burgundy (wonderful Anna Drapery #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 623 x 816. This photo's file size is just 73 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Anna Drapery.
This stand includes natural or metallic color including dull, dark or bright. Chairs are employed not too much and too straightforward with the variety of 3 seats. This stand is barely useful for chattering and eating alone, because the dimension isn't too large. Components used ie material.
Tabletops also broader so that it can be used to put fruits products including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was previously lean using a square or rounded legs are tiny and slim in order to prevent the impression of tightness within the kitchen.
The Metro Woven Curtains - Burgundy (wonderful Anna Drapery #4) ideal for natural kind of kitchen area. This natural stand has a square shape that's heavier than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural feeling. This desk includes natural shades like white and brown.