GE10EF3 · 10' Power Extension With Duplex Receptacle (delightful Decorative Extension Cord #2)
GE10EF3 · 10' Power Extension With Duplex Receptacle (delightful Decorative Extension Cord #2) Photos Album
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Extensionex•ten•sion (ik sten′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of extending.
- the state of being extended.
- that by which something is extended;
an addition: a four-room extension to a house.
- an additional period of time given one to meet an obligation: My term paper wasn't finished so I asked for an extension.
- something that can be extended;
an extended object: a table with drop-leaf extensions.
- range of extending;
degree of extensiveness;
extent: the extension of our knowledge.
- an additional telephone that operates on the principal line.
- [Com.]a written engagement on the part of a creditor, allowing a debtor further time to pay a debt.
- that property of a body by which it occupies space.
- the act of straightening a limb.
- the position that a limb assumes when it is straightened.
- the act of pulling the broken or dislocated part of a limb in a direction from the trunk, in order to bring the ends of the bone into their natural situation.
- Also called extent. [Logic.]the class of things to which a term is applicable, as "the class of such beings as Plato and Alexander'' to which the term "man'' is applicable. Cf. intension (def. 5).
- a function having a domain that includes the domain of a given function and that has the same value as the given function at each point in the domain of the given function.
- [Manège.]the act of bringing or coming into an extended attitude.
ex•ten′sion•al′i•ty, ex•ten′sion•al•ism, n.
- of or pertaining to extension courses.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Hello there, this attachment is about GE10EF3 · 10' Power Extension With Duplex Receptacle (delightful Decorative Extension Cord #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 691 x 512. It's file size is just 38 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Decorative Extension Cord.
But grey can be a natural shade that tends yet easy to fit with different colors more comparison. So the chosen shade GE10EF3 · 10' Power Extension With Duplex Receptacle (delightful Decorative Extension Cord #2) would work for those who need to use neutral colors like white. You need to contemplate these ideas and considerations in selecting color mixtures to acquire the mixture right colour coloring. Select a shade to paint the surfaces a brilliant colour combinations of dull.
The vivid shades are designed listed here is not dazzling vibrant shade, because the color mix of GE10EF3 · 10' Power Extension With Duplex Receptacle (delightful Decorative Extension Cord #2) with stunning shades may actually produce the feeling sweaty. Select colors which might be brilliant but soft or delicate. As an example, lightblue, grass green, pink, yet others. Even though the combination with other colors which are happier nor prohibited, but you should select the correct combination.