Minimize Feed Waste By Building A Treadle Chicken Feeder For Your Chooks! (beautiful Bird Proof Dog Feeder #2)
Minimize Feed Waste By Building A Treadle Chicken Feeder For Your Chooks! (beautiful Bird Proof Dog Feeder #2) Photos Collection
Feedfeed (fēd),USA pronunciation v., fed, feed•ing, n.
- to give food to;
supply with nourishment: to feed a child.
- to yield or serve as food for: This land has fed 10 generations.
- to provide as food.
- to furnish for consumption.
- to satisfy;
gratify: Poetry feeds the imagination.
- to supply for maintenance or operation, as to a machine: to feed paper into a photocopier.
- to provide with the necessary materials for development, maintenance, or operation: to feed a printing press with paper.
- to use (land) as pasture.
- [Theat. Informal.]
- to supply (an actor, esp. a comedian) with lines or action, the responses to which are expected to elicit laughter.
- to provide cues to (an actor).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to prompt: Stand in the wings and feed them their lines.
- to distribute (a local broadcast) via satellite or network.
- (esp. of animals) to take food;
eat: cows feeding in a meadow; to feed well.
- to be nourished or gratified;
subsist: to feed on grass; to feed on thoughts of revenge.
- chain feed, to pass (work) successively into a machine in such a manner that each new piece is held in place by or connected to the one before.
- food, esp. for farm animals, as cattle, horses or chickens.
- an allowance, portion, or supply of such food.
- [Informal.]a meal, esp. a lavish one.
- the act of feeding.
- the act or process of feeding a furnace, machine, etc.
- the material, or the amount of it, so fed or supplied.
- a feeding mechanism.
- [Elect.]feeder (def. 10).
- [Theat. Informal.]
- a line spoken by one actor, the response to which by another actor is expected to cause laughter.
- an actor, esp. a straight man, who provides such lines.
- a local television broadcast distributed by satellite or network to a much wider audience, esp. nationwide or international.
- off one's feed, [Slang.]
- reluctant to eat;
- not well;
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Buildingbuild•ing (bil′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- a relatively permanent enclosed construction over a plot of land, having a roof and usually windows and often more than one level, used for any of a wide variety of activities, as living, entertaining, or manufacturing.
- anything built or constructed.
- the act, business, or practice of constructing houses, office buildings, etc.
Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Hello folks, this picture is about Minimize Feed Waste By Building A Treadle Chicken Feeder For Your Chooks! (beautiful Bird Proof Dog Feeder #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 574 x 675. This blog post's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Bird Proof Dog Feeder.
On HOWTO select the Bird Proof Dog Feeder, for some reason, before selecting blinds for your areas in your home, the following more descriptive elaboration tips. Generally we put blinds at home up and noticed that the layer is also modest or too big for the window. Therefore begin to assess the measurement of one's space screen just before purchase curtains this encounter definitely do not need you back. Gauge the window sometimes breadth or the length of the window itself.
The versions curtains hanging down will be the best suited once the blinds is likely to be employed for bedrooms. As the family room the Minimize Feed Waste By Building A Treadle Chicken Feeder For Your Chooks! (beautiful Bird Proof Dog Feeder #2) are measured bear will be the most appropriate, for.
Not only this, we truly need also to gauge the length of the wall where the screen is located. This is to find out whether you'll need a style of high drapes hanging down to feel the ground or little curtains that have a dimension bear. Curtains measurement was naturally modified for the functionality place where the curtains is going to be located along with modifying how big the surfaces along with the windows.