Vermont Castings Aura Direct Vent Fireplace (marvelous Monesson Fireplaces Awesome Ideas #3)
6 photos of Vermont Castings Aura Direct Vent Fireplace (marvelous Monesson Fireplaces Awesome Ideas #3)
Directdi•rect (di rekt′, dī-),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to manage or guide by advice, helpful information, instruction, etc.: He directed the company through a difficult time.
- to regulate the course of;
control: History is directed by a small number of great men and women.
- to administer;
supervise: She directs the affairs of the estate.
- to give authoritative instructions to;
order or ordain: I directed him to leave the room.
- to serve as a director in the production or performance of (a musical work, play, motion picture, etc.).
- to guide, tell, or show (a person) the way to a place: I directed him to the post office.
- to point, aim, or send toward a place or object: to direct radio waves around the globe.
- to channel or focus toward a given result, object, or end (often fol. by to or toward): She directed all her energies toward the accomplishment of the work.
- to address (words, a speech, a written report, etc.) to a person or persons: The secretary directed his remarks to two of the committee members.
- to address (a letter, package, etc.) to an intended recipient.
- to act as a guide.
- to give commands or orders.
- to serve as the director of a play, film, orchestra, etc.
- proceeding in a straight line or by the shortest course;
not oblique: a direct route.
- proceeding in an unbroken line of descent;
lineal rather than collateral: a direct descendant.
- (of a proportion) containing terms of which an increase (or decrease) in one results in an increase (or decrease) in another: a term is said to be in direct proportion to another term if one increases (or decreases) as the other increases (or decreases).
- (of a function) the function itself, in contrast to its inverse. Cf. inverse (def. 2).
- without intervening persons, influences, factors, etc.;
personal: direct contact with the voters; direct exposure to a disease.
candid: the direct remarks of a forthright individual.
exact: the direct opposite.
- consisting exactly of the words originally used;
verbatim: direct quotation.
- of or by action of voters, which takes effect without any intervening agency such as representatives.
consequential: War will be a direct result of such political action.
- allocated for or arising from a particular known agency, process, job, etc.: The new machine was listed by the accountant as a direct cost.
- of or pertaining to direct current.
- moving in an orbit in the same direction as the earth in its revolution around the sun.
- appearing to move on the celestial sphere in the direction of the natural order of the signs of the zodiac, from west to east. Cf. retrograde (def. 4).
- (of a telescope) in its normal position;
not inverted or transited.
- (of dye colors) working without the use of a mordant;
- in a direct manner;
straight: Answer me direct.
Ventvent1 (vent),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening, as in a wall, serving as an outlet for air, smoke, fumes, or the like.
- an opening at the earth's surface from which volcanic material, as lava, steam, or gas, is emitted.
- [Zool.]the anal or excretory opening of animals, esp. of those below mammals, as birds and reptiles.
- the small opening at the breech of a gun by which fire is communicated to the charge.
- a means of exit or escape;
an outlet, as from confinement.
release: to give vent to one's emotions.
- [Obs.]the act or fact of venting;
emission or discharge.
- to give free play or expression to (an emotion, passion, etc.): to vent rage.
- to give public utterance to: to vent one's opinions.
- to relieve by giving expression to something: He vented his disappointment by criticizing his successor.
- to release or discharge (liquid, smoke, etc.).
- to furnish or provide with a vent or vents.
- to be relieved of pressure or discharged by means of a vent.
- (of an otter or other animal) to rise to the surface of the water to breathe.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Hello , this post is about Vermont Castings Aura Direct Vent Fireplace (marvelous Monesson Fireplaces Awesome Ideas #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 921 x 397. This photo's file size is just 60 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Monesson Fireplaces.
You utilize to read books or simply besides getting used for engaging guests, a family room generally. A chair that has a style can assist the room's general appearance. Nonetheless, the look must be with the convenience supplied in keeping. We suggest so that you can have the design you like that you simply prevent overly reducing convenience.
There are many options smooth design that now offers ease that pills can be chosen by you. Thus, do not be happy with one selection only. Again, don't wish to purchase a fit for good design alone. As well as the look, you should fit Vermont Castings Aura Direct Vent Fireplace (marvelous Monesson Fireplaces Awesome Ideas #3) should really be fulfilled first.
In case your property is little, forcing the living room increases like a family area, you should think about whether the merchandise is sturdy if entertained on a regular basis. Once your preferences are fulfilled, you can view towards the style and the style. Is advisable to select a style that's not fixated by age. Hence, although the craze transformed, guest seats seems outofdate or won't make uninterested.