Buddys Furniture Photo #1 Victoria Connection Magazine
Buddysbud•dy (bud′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dies, v., -died, -dy•ing. [Informal.]
- comrade or chum (often used as a term of address).
- to be a companion;
be friendly or on intimate terms.
- buddy up:
- to become friendly;
be on friendly or intimate terms.
- to work closely together: to buddy up with a student from another high school.
- buddy up to, to become friendly with or curry the favor of: He was buddying up to the political bosses.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Connectioncon•nec•tion (kə nek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[Brit.,] connexion. con•nec′tion•al, adj.
- the act or state of connecting.
- the state of being connected: the connection between cause and effect.
- anything that connects;
bond: an electrical connection.
relationship: the connection between crime and poverty; no connection with any other firm of the same name.
- a circle of friends or associates or a member of such a circle.
- association with or development of something observed, imagined, discussed, etc.: to make a connection between the smell of smoke and the presence of fire; I have a few thoughts in connection with your last remarks.
- contextual relation;
context, as of a word.
- the meeting of trains, planes, etc., for transfer of passengers: There are good connections between buses in Chicago.
- Often, connections. a transfer by a passenger from one conveyance to another: to miss connections.
- a specific vehicle, airplane, ship, etc., boarded in making connections: My connection for Hartford is the 10:58.
- a relative, esp. by marriage or distant blood relationship.
- a person who sells drugs directly to addicts.
- a source of supply for goods, material, etc., that is scarce, difficult, or illegal to obtain: a connection to obtain guns and ammunition for the rebels.
- a group of persons connected as by political or religious ties.
- Usually, connections. associates, relations, acquaintances, or friends, esp. representing or having some influence or power: European connections; good connections in Congress.
- a religious denomination: the Methodist connection.
- a channel of communication: a bad telephone connection.
- sexual intercourse.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hello , this picture is about Buddys Furniture Photo #1 Victoria Connection Magazine. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1549 x 621. It's file size is only 123 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Buddys Furniture.
Everyone knows that Buddys Furniture Photo #1 Victoria Connection Magazine colour is one to make a style that is beautiful bedroom of the most significant aspects. Shade is definitely an essential part for decorating remodeling or producing styles, so choosing the hues that are right must be carefully considered. The colour could press impact on conception emotion and conversation as previously mentioned in the earlier guide.
Because of the significance of the big event of the bedroom, you want to share the models that are best bedroom. We should select the layout and colour that can create us achieve reassurance and luxury. A room design that may inspire solace in a morning that is hectic. With a place with great Buddys Furniture shade could be a luxury alone, you will discover.
Thus, you need to pay specific focus in choosing the right shade for the household rooms. The bedroom can be a location where we sleep, a refuge where we sleep when we are drained, tired of the everyday regimen, or perhaps once we are sick. The bed room could be the place where we wanted simply, study a favorite book or to be alone stay silent. Locations should be a place that can create us feel not uncomfortable.