BMW Group Opens New Regional Parts Distribution Center In Lancaster, Texas | Business Wire ( Bmw Corporate Office Usa Nice Ideas #6)
10 images of BMW Group Opens New Regional Parts Distribution Center In Lancaster, Texas | Business Wire ( Bmw Corporate Office Usa Nice Ideas #6)
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Regionalre•gion•al (rē′jə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a region of considerable extent;
not merely local: a regional meeting of the Boy Scouts.
- of or pertaining to a particular region, district, area, or part, as of a country;
local: regional differences in pronunciation.
- of, pertaining to, or localized in a particular area or part of the body.
- having, exhibiting, or characterized by regionalism: He writes regional novels.
- Often, regionals. a regional competition or tournament: The basketball team won the regionals.
- a regional company, branch, stock exchange, etc.: Regionals are getting stiff competition from the national firms.
Partspart (pärt),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion or division of a whole that is separate or distinct;
piece, fragment, fraction, or section;
constituent: the rear part of the house; to glue the two parts together.
- an essential or integral attribute or quality: a sense of humor is part of a healthy personality.
- a section or division of a literary work.
- a portion, member, or organ of an animal body.
- any of a number of more or less equal quantities that compose a whole or into which a whole is divided: Use two parts sugar to one part cocoa.
- an allotted portion;
- Usually, parts.
- a region, quarter, or district: a journey to foreign parts.
- a quality or attribute establishing the possessor as a person of importance or superior worth: Being both a diplomat and a successful businesswoman, she is widely regarded as a woman of parts.
- either of the opposing sides in a contest, question, agreement, etc.
- the dividing line formed in separating the hair of the head and combing it in different directions.
- a constituent piece of a machine or tool either included at the time of manufacture or set in place as a replacement for the original piece.
- the written or printed matter extracted from the score that a single performer or section uses in the performance of concerted music: a horn part.
- a section or division of a composition: the allegro part of the first movement.
- participation, interest, or concern in something;
role: The neighbors must have had some part in planning the surprise party.
- a person's share in or contribution to some action;
duty, function, or office: You must do your part if we're to finish by tonight.
- a character or role acted in a play or sustained in real life.
- for one's part, as far as concerns one: For my part, you can do whatever you please.
- for the most part, with respect to the greatest part;
on the whole;
mostly: They are good students, for the most part.
- in good part:
- without offense;
in a good-natured manner;
amiably: She was able to take teasing in good part.
- to a great extent;
largely: His success is in good part ascribable to dogged determination.
- in part, in some measure or degree;
to some extent;
partially: The crop failure was due in part to unusual weather conditions.
- on the part of:
- so far as pertains to or concerns one: He expressed appreciation on the part of himself and his colleagues.
- as done or manifested by: attention on the part of the audience.Also, on one's part.
- part and parcel, an essential, necessary, or integral part: Her love for her child was part and parcel of her life.
- take part, to participate;
share or partake: They refused to take part in any of the activities of the community.
- take someone's part, to align oneself with;
defend: His parents took his part, even though he was obviously in the wrong.
- to divide (a thing) into parts;
- to comb (the hair) away from a dividing line.
- to divide into shares;
distribute in parts;
- to put or keep apart;
separate: They parted the calves from the herd.
- to separate (silver) from gold in refining.
- to cut (one part) away from a piece, as an end from a billet.
- to keep the surface of (a casting) separate from the sand of the mold.
- [Obs.]to leave.
- to be or become divided into parts;
break or cleave: The oil tanker parted amidships.
- to go or come apart;
separate, as two or more things.
- to go apart from or leave one another, as persons: We'll part no more.
- to be or become separated from something else (usually fol. by from).
- to break or become torn apart, as a cable.
- to depart.
- to die.
- part company:
- to bid farewell or go separate ways;
leave one another.
- to dissolve a personal affiliation, relationship, etc., esp. because of irreconcilable differences.
- to disagree.
- part with, to give up (property, control, etc.);
relinquish: to part with one's money.
of a part: part owner.
- in part;
partly: part black.
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- a point, pivot, axis, etc., around which anything rotates or revolves: The sun is the center of the solar system.
- the source of an influence, action, force, etc.: the center of a problem.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- a principal point, place, or object: a shipping center.
- a building or part of a building used as a meeting place for a particular group or having facilities for certain activities: a youth center; The company has a complete recreation center in the basement.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- See shopping center.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- the members of such an assembly who sit in the Center.
- the political position of persons who hold moderate views.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- the position played by this lineman.
- a player who participates in a center jump.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- [Baseball.]See center field.
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific organic process: the vasomotor center.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the set of elements of a group that commute with every element of the group.
- a tapered rod, mounted in the headstock spindle(live center) or the tailstock spindle (dead center) of a lathe, upon which the work to be turned is placed.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- a tapered indentation, in a piece to be turned on a lathe, into which a center is fitted.
- on center, from the centerline or midpoint of a structural member, an area of a plan, etc., to that of a similar member, area, etc.: The studs are set 30 inches on center. Abbr.:o.c.
- to place in or on a center: She centered the clock on the mantelpiece.
- to collect to or around a center;
focus: He centered his novel on the Civil War.
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- to place (an object, part, etc.) so as to be equidistant from all bordering or adjacent areas.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to pass (a basketball, hockey puck, etc.) from any place along the periphery toward the middle of the playing area.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to come to a focus;
concentrate (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): The interest of the book centers specifically on the character of the eccentric hero. Political power in the town centers in the position of mayor.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Texastex•as (tek′səs),USA pronunciation n. [U.S. Naut.]
- a deckhouse on a texas deck for the accommodation of officers.
- See texas deck.
Businessbusi•ness (biz′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- an occupation, profession, or trade: His business is poultry farming.
- the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit.
- a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service;
profit-seeking enterprise or concern.
- volume of trade;
patronage: Most of the store's business comes from local families.
- a building or site where commercial work is carried on, as a factory, store, or office;
place of work: His business is on the corner of Broadway and Elm Street.
- that with which a person is principally and seriously concerned: Words are a writer's business.
- something with which a person is rightfully concerned: What they are doing is none of my business.
project: We were exasperated by the whole business.
- an assignment or task;
chore: It's your business to wash the dishes now.
- Also called piece of business, stage business. [Theat.]a movement or gesture, esp. a minor one, used by an actor to give expressiveness, drama, detail, etc., to a scene or to help portray a character.
- excrement: used as a euphemism.
- business is business, profit has precedence over personal considerations: He is reluctant to fire his friend, but business is business.
- do one's business, (usually of an animal or child) to defecate or urinate: housebreaking a puppy to do his business outdoors.
- get down to business, to apply oneself to serious matters;
concentrate on work: They finally got down to business and signed the contract.
- give someone the business, [Informal.]
- to make difficulties for someone;
treat harshly: Instead of a straight answer they give him the business with a needless run-around.
- to scold severely;
give a tongue-lashing to: The passengers will give the bus driver the business if he keeps driving so recklessly.
- have no business, to have no right: You have no business coming into this house.
- mean business, to propose to take action or be serious in intent;
be in earnest: By the fire in his eye we knew that he meant business.
- mind one's own business, to refrain from meddling in the affairs of others: When he inquired about the noise coming from the neighbor's apartment, he was told to mind his own business.
- of, noting, or pertaining to business, its organization, or its procedures.
- containing, suitable for, or welcoming business or commerce: New York is a good business town.
Wirewire (wīər),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wired, wir•ing.
- a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.
- such pieces as a material.
- a length of such material, consisting either of a single filament or of several filaments woven or twisted together and usually insulated with a dielectric material, used as a conductor of electricity.
- a cross wire or a cross hair.
- a barbed-wire fence.
- a long wire or cable used in cable, telegraph, or telephone systems.
- a wire rope.
- a telegram.
- the telegraphic system: to send a message by wire.
- wires, a system of wires by which puppets are moved.
- a metallic string of a musical instrument.
- [Underworld Slang.]the member of a pickpocket team who picks the victim's pocket. Cf. stall 2 (def. 5).
- [Horse Racing.]a wire stretched across and above the track at the finish line, under which the horses pass.
- [Ornith.]one of the extremely long, slender, wirelike filaments or shafts of the plumage of various birds.
- a metal device for snaring rabbits and other small game.
- [Papermaking.]the woven wire mesh over which the wet pulp is spread in a papermaking machine.
- down to the wire, to the very last moment or the very end, as in a race or competition: The candidates campaigned down to the wire.
- pull wires, to use one's position or influence to obtain a desired result: to pull wires to get someone a job.
- the wire, the telephone: There's someone on the wire for you.
- under the wire, just within the limit or deadline;
barely: to get an application in under the wire.
- made of wire;
consisting of or constructed with wires.
- resembling wire;
- to furnish with wires.
- to install an electric system of wiring in, as for lighting.
- to fasten or bind with wire: He wired the halves together.
- to put on a wire, as beads.
- to send by telegraph, as a message: Please wire the money at once.
- to send a telegraphic message to: She wired him to come at once.
- to snare by means of a wire.
- to equip with a hidden electronic device, as an eavesdropping device or an explosive.
- to connect (a receiver, area, or building) to a television cable and other equipment so that cable television programs may be received.
- to be closely connected or involved with: a law firm wired into political circles.
- to prepare, equip, fix, or arrange to suit needs or goals: The sales force was wired for an all-out effort.
- [Croquet.]to block (a ball) by placing it behind the wire of an arch.
- to send a telegraphic message;
telegraph: Don't write; wire.
Howdy , this photo is about BMW Group Opens New Regional Parts Distribution Center In Lancaster, Texas | Business Wire ( Bmw Corporate Office Usa Nice Ideas #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2349 x 1518. This attachment's file size is only 301 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Bmw Corporate Office Usa.
Your kitchen style inside the form of a cube. Using glass here is supposed to be capable of manage the temp. Glass might be exposed to provide fresh air to the space while summer occurs. Floors using the same material with an exterior terrace, for there to become a widespread line between your BMW Group Opens New Regional Parts Distribution Center In Lancaster, Texas | Business Wire ( Bmw Corporate Office Usa Nice Ideas #6) with new home.
Desire to deliver the atmosphere is comfortable and comfortable, the furniture comes with a smooth bright color as his concluding. Storage that is much and modern equipment can also be wonderful kitchen design suits this one. Also with up lighting to illuminate the space at night.
If you also tranquil having a small classic and like the setting of the hot kitchen sense with possibly a fantastic alternative for you personally. To obtain this design you utilize a wooden flooring and possibly can make cheap kitchen cabinets an election which have pattern features a routine. Utilizing light shades brown with details of lumber and white shades is likely to make meal within the kitchen with your household may feel hotter.