Keep Warm 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster (24810) (superb Hamilton Beach Keep Warm Toaster #1)
Keep Warm 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster (24810) (superb Hamilton Beach Keep Warm Toaster #1) Images Album
Keepkeep (kēp),USA pronunciation v., kept, keep•ing, n.
- to hold or retain in one's possession;
hold as one's own: If you like it, keep it. Keep the change.
- to hold or have the use of for a period of time: You can keep it for the summer.
- to hold in a given place;
store: You can keep your things in here.
- to maintain (some action), esp. in accordance with specific requirements, a promise, etc.: to keep watch; to keep step.
- to cause to continue in a given position, state, course, or action: to keep a light burning; to keep a child happy.
- to maintain in condition or order, as by care and labor: He keeps his car in good condition.
- to maintain in usable or edible condition;
preserve: If you want to keep meat for a long time, freeze it.
- to hold in custody or under guard, as a prisoner: They kept him in jail.
- to cause to stay in a particular place;
prevent or restrain from departure: The work kept her at the office.
- to have regularly in stock and for sale: to keep a large supply of machine parts.
- to maintain in one's service or for one's use or enjoyment: to keep a car and chauffeur.
- to associate with: She keeps bad company.
- to have the care, charge, or custody of: She keeps my dog when I travel.
- to refrain from disclosing;
withhold from the knowledge of others: to keep a secret.
- to withhold from use;
save: I'll keep this toy until you learn to behave. Keep the good wine for company.
- to hold back or restrain: They kept the child from talking. Nothing can keep him from doing it.
- to maintain control of;
regulate: to keep the peace; to keep your temper.
- to maintain by writing: to keep a diary.
- to record (business transactions, daily occurrences, etc.) regularly: to keep records; to keep a list of visitors.
- to observe;
pay obedient regard to (a law, rule, promise, etc.).
- to conform to;
fulfill: to keep one's word.
- to observe (a season, festival, etc.) with formalities or rites: to keep Christmas.
- to maintain or carry on, as an establishment, business, etc.;
- to guard;
protect: He kept her from harm.
- to maintain or support: It costs more each year to keep a house.
- to support or contribute to the support of in return for sexual or other favors.
- to take care of;
tend: to keep a vegetable garden.
- to raise (livestock): These farmers keep goats and cattle.
- to remain in (a place, spot, etc.): Please keep your seats.
- to maintain one's position in or on: He kept the job.
- to continue to follow (a path, track, course, etc.).
- to maintain in active existence, as an assembly, court, or fair.
- to continue in an action, course, position, state, etc.: to keep in sight; to keep going.
- to remain, or continue to be, as specified: to keep cool.
- to remain or stay in a particular place: to keep indoors.
- to continue unimpaired or without spoiling: The food will keep on ice.
- to admit of being reserved for a future occasion: I have more to tell you, but it will keep.
- to keep oneself or itself as specified (fol. by away, back, off, out, etc.): Keep off the grass.
- to restrain oneself;
refrain (usually fol. by from): Try to keep from smiling.
- keep at, to persist in;
be steadfast: You'll never master your French unless you keep at it.
- keep back:
- to hold in check;
restrain: The dikes kept back the floodwaters.
- to stay away from: The crowds would not keep back from the barrier.
- to refuse to reveal: The prisoner was keeping back vital information.
- keep books, to maintain financial records.
- keep down:
- to hold under control or at a reduced or acceptable level: to keep your voice down.
- to prevent from going up or increasing: to keep prices down.
- keep in with, to stay in someone's favor;
be on good terms with: They are social climbers who make certain to keep in with all the right people.
- keep on, to continue;
persist: If you keep on singing they'll ask you to leave.
- keep tab or tabs on. See tab 1 (def. 11).
- keep time. See time (def. 40).
- keep to:
- to adhere to;
conform to: She keeps to the rules.
- to confine oneself to: to keep to one's bed.
- keep to oneself:
- to remain aloof from the society of others.
- to hold (something) as secret or confidential: I'll tell you only if you promise to keep it to yourself.
- keep track of. See track (def. 22).
- keep up:
- to maintain an equal rate of speed, activity, or progress with another or others.
- to persevere;
- to maintain the good condition of;
keep in repair.
- Also, keep up on or with. to stay informed: to keep up on current events.
- to match one's friends, neighbors, business associates, etc., in success, affluence, etc.
- board and lodging;
support: to work for one's keep.
- the innermost and strongest structure or central tower of a medieval castle.
- keeps, (used with a sing. v.) a game of marbles in which the players keep the marbles they have won.
- for keeps, [Informal.]
- under the stipulation that one keeps one's winnings.
- with serious intent or purpose.
permanently: They decided to settle the argument for keeps.
Warmwarm (wôrm),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n.
- having or giving out a moderate degree of heat, as perceived by the senses: a warm bath.
- of or at a moderately high temperature;
characterized by comparatively high temperature: a warm oven; a warm climate; a warm summer.
- having a sensation of bodily heat: to be warm from fast walking.
- conserving or maintaining warmth or heat: warm clothes.
- (of colors) suggestive of warmth;
inclining toward red or orange rather than toward green or blue.
- characterized by or showing lively feelings, passions, emotions, sympathies, etc.: a warm heart; warm interest.
- strongly attached;
intimate: warm friends.
- cordial or hearty: a warm welcome.
- heated, irritated, or angry: to become warm when contradicted.
- animated, lively, brisk, or vigorous: a warm debate.
- strong or fresh: a warm scent.
- close to something sought, as in a game.
- uncomfortable or unpleasant: His opponents made things so warm that he decided to quit.
- well off;
in easy circumstances.
- to make warm;
heat (often fol. by up): to warm one's hands; to warm up a room.
- to heat or cook (something) for reuse, as leftovers (usually fol. by over or up): to warm up yesterday's stew.
- to excite enthusiasm, ardor, cheerfulness, or vitality in (someone): The wine soon warmed the company.
- to inspire with kindly feeling;
affect with lively pleasure: It warms my soul to hear you say that.
- to fill (a person, crowd, etc.) with strong feelings, as hatred, anger, or zeal: Restrictions had warmed the crew to the point of mutiny.
- to become warm or warmer (often fol. by up): The room will warm up when the fire gets going.
- to become ardent, enthusiastic, animated, etc. (often fol. by up or to): The speaker quickly warmed to her subject.
- to grow kindly, friendly, or sympathetically disposed (often fol. by to or toward): My heart warms toward him.
- warm down, to conclude or follow a period of strenuous physical exercise by walking or gentle stretching.
- warm the bench, to serve as a substitute who rarely plays in a game: The young outfielder warmed the bench for the Yankees last season.
- warm up:
- to prepare for a game, sports contest, dance, etc., by moderate exercise or practice beforehand.
- to increase in excitement, intensity, violence, etc.: The racial situation was warming up.
- to become friendlier or more receptive: No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't warm up to that proposal.
- [Radio and Television.]to entertain (an audience) prior to a broadcast to increase receptiveness.
- a warming: Sit by the fire and have a nice warm.
Sliceslice (slīs),USA pronunciation n., v., sliced, slic•ing.
- a thin, flat piece cut from something: a slice of bread.
- a part, portion, or share: a slice of land.
- any of various implements with a thin, broad blade or part, as for turning food in a frying pan, serving fish at the table, or taking up printing ink;
- the path described by a ball, as in baseball or golf, that curves in a direction corresponding to the side from which it was struck.
- a ball describing such a path.
- [Tennis.]a stroke executed by hitting down on the ball with an underhand motion and thus creating backspin.
- to cut into slices;
divide into parts.
- to cut through or cleave with or as if with a knife: The ship sliced the sea.
- to cut off or remove as a slice or slices (sometimes fol. by off, away, from, etc.).
- to remove by means of a slice, slice bar, or similar implement.
- to hit (a ball) so as to result in a slice.
- to slice something.
- to admit of being sliced.
- (of a player) to slice the ball.
- (of a ball) to describe a slice in flight.
Longlong1 (lông, long),USA pronunciation adj. long•er (lông′gər, long′-),USA pronunciation long•est
(lông′gist, long′-),USA pronunciation n., adv.
- having considerable linear extent in space: a long distance; a long handle.
- having considerable duration in time: a long conversation; a long while.
- extending, lasting, or totaling a number of specified units: eight miles long; eight hours long.
- containing many items or units: a long list.
- requiring a considerable time to relate, read, etc.: a long story.
- extending beyond normal or moderate limits: a long, boring speech.
- experienced as passing slowly, because of the difficulty, tedium, or unpleasantness involved: long years of study.
- reaching well into the past: a long memory.
- the longer of two or the longest of several: the long way home; a brick with the long side exposed.
- taking a long time;
slow: He's certainly long getting here.
- forward-looking or considering all aspects;
broad: to take a long view of life.
- intense, thorough, or critical;
seriously appraising: a long look at one's past mistakes.
- having an ample supply or endowment of something (often fol. by on): to be long on advice; to be long on brains.
- having a considerable time to run, as a promissory note.
- [Chiefly Law.]distant or remote in time: a long date.
- extending relatively far: a man with a long reach.
- being higher or taller than usual: long casement windows.
- being against great odds;
unlikely: a long chance.
- (of beverages) mixed or diluted with a large amount of soda, seltzer, etc.: highballs, collinses, and other long drinks.
- (of the head or skull) of more than ordinary length from front to back.
- lasting a relatively long time: "Feed'' has a longer sound than "feet'' or "fit.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually longer in duration than another class, as the vowel of bought as compared to that of but, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the ah in German Bahn in contrast with the a in Bann, or the tt in Italian fatto in contrast with the t in fato (opposed to short).
- having the sound of the English vowels in mate, meet, mite, mote, moot, and mute, historically descended from vowels that were long in duration.
- [Pros.](of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a longer time than a short syllable.
- [Finance.]holding or accumulating stocks, futures, commodities, etc., with the expectation of a rise in prices: a long position in chemicals.
- marked by a large difference in the numbers of the given betting ratio or in the amounts wagered: long odds.
- of or pertaining to the larger amount bet.
- (of clay) very plastic;
- a comparatively long time: They haven't been gone for long. Will it take long?
- something that is long: The signal was two longs and a short.
- a size of garment for men who are taller than average.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size: The shorts and the longs are hung separately.
- [Finance.]a person who accumulates or holds stocks or commodities with the expectation of a rise in prices.
- before long, soon: We should have news of her whereabouts before long.
- the long and the short of, the point or gist of;
substance of: The long and the short of it is that they will be forced to sell all their holdings.Also, the long and short of.
- for or through a great extent of space or, esp., time: a reform long advocated.
- for or throughout a specified extent, esp. of time: How long did he stay?
- (used elliptically in referring to the length of an absence, delay, etc.): Will she be long?
- throughout a specified period of time (usually used to emphasize a preceding noun): It's been muggy all summer long.
- at a point of time far distant from the time indicated: long before.
- as long as:
- provided that: As long as you can come by six, I'll be here.
- seeing that;
since: As long as you're going to the grocery anyway, buy me a pint of ice cream.
- Also, so long as. during the time that;
through the period that: As long as we were neighbors, they never invited us inside their house.
Slotslot1 (slot),USA pronunciation n., v., slot•ted, slot•ting.
- a narrow, elongated depression, groove, notch, slit, or aperture, esp. a narrow opening for receiving or admitting something, as a coin or a letter.
- a place or position, as in a sequence or series: The program received a new time slot on the broadcasting schedule.
- (esp. in tagmemics) a position having a specific grammatical function within a construction into which any one of a set of morphemes or morpheme sequences can be fit. Cf. filler (def. 9).
- an assignment or job opening;
position: I applied for the slot in management training.
- the interior opening in a copy desk, occupied by the chief copy editor.
- the job or position of chief copy editor: He had the slot at theGazette for 20 years. Cf. rim (def. 7).
- an allocated, scheduled time and place for an aircraft to take off or land, as authorized by an airport or air-traffic authority: 40 more slots for the new airline at U.S. airports.
- See slot machine (def. 1).
- See under slat 1 (def. 2).
- [Ornith.]a narrow notch or other similar opening between the tips of the primaries of certain birds, which during flight helps to maintain a smooth flow of air over the wings.
- [Ice Hockey.]an unmarked area near the front of an opponent's goal that affords a vantage for an attacking player.
- See expansion slot. .
- to provide with a slot or slots;
make a slot in.
- to place or fit into a slot: We've slotted his appointment for four o'clock.
- to fit or be placed in a slot.
Toastertoast•er1 (tō′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument or appliance for toasting bread, muffins, etc.
- a person who toasts something.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Keep Warm 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster (24810) (superb Hamilton Beach Keep Warm Toaster #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1164 x 1164. It's file size is just 130 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Hamilton Beach Keep Warm Toaster.
Lumber surfaces you'll find many colors out there available in the market then I am certain there's an item to complement designers to possibly the wildest suggestions. Although forcing the boundaries of style that is traditional and being imaginative is always welcome within the interior design sector continues to be essential to check out certain regulations and tips to prevent several of the errors uncomfortable Keep Warm 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster (24810) (superb Hamilton Beach Keep Warm Toaster #1) vogue.
Under you will discover some ideas that are highly-effective although simple to take into account when selecting the Hamilton Beach Keep Warm Toaster to your inside.
Avoid using black ground in a small area with dim surfaces - it'll produce the area more heavy and gloomy (observe floors manufactured from dark wood). Black hues draw out the heat of decor's other elements. In areas with minimal roofs choose walls and light-colored surfaces.
Cozy silver, brown will make your bedroom cozy. Bright and ground that is dreary can make your place huge. Choose natural colored timber flooring in matt end when the ability to hide a tiny dent and scrapes are a must. Understand that the shades must enhance each other and distinction. The ground can't have similar colors as furniture.
The space measurement, consistency and shade of the coloring of the furniture, large roofs and the walls must be your factor when choosing hues to your ground. For the closing design to be successful must be supporting shades. The newest ground should fit the wood floors that are present to maintain the house's integrity and stream.
Black and dark colors are a popular option for designers' broadcasters, modern elegant and decorations. Polluted standard brown coloring or pure timber which will be perfect in case you favor a vintage look. Colour range and bold (numerous shades of reddish: oak and ash Jatoba or tainted within the same colour) that's perfect for commercial interiors, offices and also other large places where the floor becomes a main section of the decor.
There isn't any better approach to determine the color of the floor rather than taking a look at the trial area in day light while the Hamilton Beach Keep Warm Toaster photos and digital place advisor can provide a general idea of exactly what the final consequence might be.