A 16 Piece Black And White Travel Capsule Wardrobe (nice 12 Piece Capsule Wardrobe #1)
A 16 Piece Black And White Travel Capsule Wardrobe (nice 12 Piece Capsule Wardrobe #1) Images Gallery
Piecepiece (pēs),USA pronunciation n., v., pieced, piec•ing.
- a separate or limited portion or quantity of something: a piece of land; a piece of chocolate.
- a quantity of some substance or material forming a single mass or body: a nice piece of lumber.
- a more or less definite portion or quantity of a whole: to cut a blueberry pie into six pieces.
- a particular length, as of certain goods prepared for the market: cloth sold by the piece.
- an amount of work forming a single job: to be paid by the piece and not by the hour.
- an example of workmanship, esp. of artistic production, as a picture or a statue: The museum has some interesting pieces by Picasso.
- a literary composition, usually short, in prose or verse.
- a literary selection for recitation: Each child had a chance to recite a piece.
- a musical composition.
- one of the parts that, when assembled, form a whole: the pieces of a clock.
- an individual article of a set or collection: a set of dishes containing 100 pieces.
- one of the figures, disks, blocks, or the like, of wood, ivory, or other material, used in playing, as on a board or table.
- (in chess) a superior man, as distinguished from a pawn: to take a rook, a bishop, and other pieces.
- a token, charm, or amulet: a good-luck piece.
- an individual thing of a particular class or kind: a piece of furniture; a piece of drawing paper.
- an example, specimen, or instance of something: a fine piece of workmanship.
- one of the parts into which a thing is destructively divided or broken;
a part, fragment, or shred: to tear a letter into pieces.
- a soldier's rifle, pistol, etc.
- a cannon or other unit of ordnance: field piece.
- a coin: a five-cent piece.
- [Midland and Southern U.S.]a distance: I'm going down the road a piece.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]a snack.
- Also called piece′ of ass′. Slang (vulgar).
- a person considered as a partner in coitus.
- give someone a piece of one's mind. See mind (def. 20).
- go to pieces:
- to break into fragments.
- to lose control of oneself;
become emotionally or physically upset: When he flunked out of medical school he went to pieces.
- of a piece, of the same kind;
consistent. Also, of one piece.
- piece of the action. See action (def. 22).
- speak one's piece, to express one's opinion;
reveal one's thoughts upon a subject: I decided to speak my piece whether they liked it or not.
- to mend (a garment, article, etc.) by adding, joining, or applying a piece or pieces;
- to complete, enlarge, or extend by an added piece or something additional (often fol. by out): to piece out a library with new books.
- to make by or as if by joining pieces (often fol. by together): to piece a quilt; to piece together a musical program.
- to join together, as pieces or parts: to piece together the fragments of a broken dish.
- to join as a piece or addition to something: to piece new wire into the cable.
- to assemble into a meaningful whole by combining available facts, information, details, etc.: He pieced the story together after a lot of effort.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]to eat small portions of food between meals;
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Traveltrav•el (trav′əl),USA pronunciation v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, n., adj.
- to go from one place to another, as by car, train, plane, or ship;
take a trip;
journey: to travel for pleasure.
- to move or go from one place or point to another.
- to proceed or advance in any way.
- to go from place to place as a representative of a business firm.
- to associate or consort: He travels in a wealthy crowd.
- [Informal.]to move with speed.
- to pass, or be transmitted, as light or sound.
- [Basketball.]walk (def. 9).
- to move in a fixed course, as a piece of mechanism.
- to travel, journey, or pass through or over, as a country or road.
- to journey or traverse (a specified distance): We traveled a hundred miles.
- to cause to journey;
ship: to travel logs downriver.
- the act of traveling;
journeying, esp. to distant places: to travel to other planets.
wanderings: to set out on one's travels.
- journeys as the subject of a written account or literary work: a book of travels.
- such an account or work.
- the coming and going of persons or conveyances along a way of passage;
traffic: an increase in travel on state roads.
- the complete movement of a moving part, esp. a reciprocating part, in one direction, or the distance traversed;
- length of stroke.
- movement or passage in general: to reduce the travel of food from kitchen to table.
trav ′el•a•ble, adj.
- used or designed for use while traveling: a travel alarm clock.
Capsulecap•sule (kap′səl, -so̅o̅l, -syo̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n., v., -suled, -sul•ing, adj.
- [Pharm.]a gelatinous case enclosing a dose of medicine.
- a membranous sac or integument.
- either of two strata of white matter in the cerebrum.
- the sporangium of various spore-producing organisms, as ferns, mosses, algae, and fungi.
- a dry dehiscent fruit, composed of two or more carpels.
- a small case, envelope, or covering.
- Also called space capsule. a sealed cabin, container, or vehicle in which a person or animal can ride in flight in space or at very high altitudes within the earth's atmosphere.
- [Aviation.]a similar cabin in a military aircraft, which can be ejected from the aircraft in an emergency.
- a thin metal covering for the mouth of a corked bottle.
- a concise report;
brief outline: An appendix to the book contains biographical capsules of the contributors.
- to furnish with or enclose in or as if in a capsule;
- to capsulize.
- small and compact.
- short and concise;
brief and summarized: a capsule report.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about A 16 Piece Black And White Travel Capsule Wardrobe (nice 12 Piece Capsule Wardrobe #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 576 x 768. It's file size is only 59 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: 12 Piece Capsule Wardrobe.
Today, using the use of mirrors becoming more and more popular, decorating suggestions are increasingly significant. Feel and the more mirrors about the wall, the higher the look of a bathroom that provides a fuller image of the space that is small.
Many appreciate their favorite cartoon figures to show on the toilet walls. The utilization of the correct pastel hues and colors can be essential in building the design that is best. Eventually, the combination of pastel hues and the right bathroom roof lamps make the restroom wall a terrific thing to check out. It doesn't matter what your imaginative, the space kind can not be changed by the bathroom wall. However, you're able to train all of your creativity to bring coloring and some life within the tub expertise.
of designing a A 16 Piece Black And White Travel Capsule Wardrobe (nice 12 Piece Capsule Wardrobe #1), the idea might be transformed often so that the bathroom has always been an improved place. You can enhance your tub knowledge with all the proper wall decor. The usage of wallhangings shunned within the toilet since the usage of moisture and water from hot-water can in fact harm this wall decor. The youngstersis bathrooms even have distinct wall accessories.